*** Join the Women's Club or renew your membership click here for a printable form *** (posted 8/30/2011)
*** Annual Scholarship Luncheon *** (posted 2/9/2013)
The Champion Forest Women’s Club is a neighborhood social and service organization. The mission of CFWC is to bring Champion Forest women closer together through community activities.
CFWC achieves the mission by organizing monthly programs and socials, undertaking fund raising for scholarships and hosting an annual luncheon and charity auction.
Facts to Know
- CFWC produces the monthly Champion Forest Newsletter.
- CFWC sponsors the special interest groups in the neighborhood.
- CFWC raises funds for a local scholarship or educational institution by hosting a luncheon in the spring.
All women in the neighborhood are invited to join Women’s Club. The annual dues are $25.00. For your $25.00 you can:
- Take part in all sponsored events.
- Stay connected with friends.
- Contribute your time and talent to the neighborhood.
- Meet new friends at our many social events.
Contact Natalie Bunton at WCMembership@championforestonline.com if you
would like to be part of this important neighborhood organization.
Photos of Past Events
Check out our photobucket page for online photo albums: www.photobucket.com/championforestonline.