FOR FIRE, SECURITY OR MEDICAL EMERGENCY – CALL 9-1-1
Text-to-9-1-1 is a valuable service to be used in an emergency situation when it is not possible to make a voice call. Voice calls are still the best and fastest way to contact 9-1-1.
Call if you can, Text if you can’t.
FOR NON-EMERGENCY SECURITY RELATED ISSUES, CALL THE 24 – HOUR CONSTABLE DISPATCH AT # 281-376-3472
Learn, Protect, Watch, Report…
- Secure your home, person, family, and vehicles
- Lock your home and vehicles
- Do not leave valuables in sight
- Report suspicious persons, activity or vehicles
The Champion Forest Fund, Inc., has contracted with the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable’s Office to provide security patrols for the subdivision. Constable Mark Herman‘s office prepares a monthly security report based on statistics and activity data provided by the Harris County Constable’s Office which is presented at the monthly Champion Forest Fund Board meetings and distributed electronically via Campion Forest Connection– click here to sign up.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline tel: 1-800-273-8255
- Harris County Constable – Report Non-Emergency Traffic Complaints
- ReadyHarris App – Be Prepared for Disaster
- Harris County Flood Warning System
- Flood Warning System Alert Signup
- Flood Awareness Resources
- CrowdSource Rescue – Emergency Disaster Evacuation Help
- How to Locate your Gas & Water Shutoff Valves
- Texas Department of Public Safety – Offender Search
- Precinct 4 Constables
- Klein School District Police # 832-249-4266
- Vacation Watch Request – Champion Forest Fund
- USPS Mail Hold Service
- HCSO Alarm Permit Registration
- Fraud Awareness and Protection
- Pool Safety
- Fireworks Safety
- Safety Tips
- Cypress Creek Watershed Quality
- Mosquito Bite Prevention CDC
- Managing Suburban Coyotes
- Homeowner Liability and Safety
- Dangers to Children – What is an Attractive Nuisance?
- Precinct 4 Work Order Requests for Road Maintenance etc
- The Harris County Service Request for reporting potholes, trees obstructing roadways, etc.
- Traffic Sight Lines Awareness – Keeping Intersections Clear of Vegetation for Safety Visibility
Disclaimer: Some of the information contained in this section and in the Security Reporting is provided directly by the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable’s Office and/or their representatives. The CFF-HOA (the “Fund”) is not responsible for the content of any information provided by Harris County and the Fund disclaims and denies any and all liability therefore.