Homeowner Property Maintenance and Grounds Awareness
In order to enhance the beauty of Champion Forest by keeping it attractive, and well-groomed and to help achieve and maintain high property values, a Deed Restriction Inspector from the management company will survey homes, and, where appropriate, notify homeowners with regard to any violations and required corrective measures. All property owners are required, by the agreed Deed Restrictions, to cooperate in this collective endeavor, in order to help preserve our property values and to keep our community attractive.
Survey your entire property frequently to see that it meets the following criteria:
- Home and garage exteriors should be clean, neat, and in good repair.
- All fences and gates should be secure and maintained in good repair.
- Lawns cut, edged, and weeds removed and watered as needed.
- Trees and shrubbery are trimmed and groomed.
- Trees must be kept trimmed to 14ft clearance above roadways as per county regulations.
- Plantings must not block the view of traffic at intersections, traffic signs, or street lighting.
- Driveways, walkways, and street gutters should be swept regularly. Please do not allow yard waste to enter and block the street drains.
- Pools are to be kept in a safe and hygienic condition as per Health Dept regulations.
- Boats, recreational vehicles, motorhomes, inoperative vehicles, trailers, and alike shall be stored out of sight. Parking is never permitted on the grass.
- Signs, flags, and religious items shall only be displayed within the guidelines of the subdivision’s restrictions, policies, and the Texas Property Code.
- Trash or waste shall not be stored on any lot except in the standard waste receptacles; no waste shall be burned on any lot as per state regulations.
- All yard equipment, woodpiles, storage piles, and trash containers shall be screened from public view.
- No lot shall be used for the storage of materials for more than normal household use.
- Garbage, tree/yard waste, and recycling shall not be visible until the evening before pick-up day, currently Tuesday and Friday. Please review the full guidelines here.
- No property or lot within the subdivision shall be permitted to become a Public or Neighborhood Nuisance.
Help Keep Champion Forest Beautiful!