Our Cypress Forest PUD has contracted for your waste collection services provided by Best Trash
Contact Best Trash directly regarding issues: Tel: 281-313-2378 Email: email@example.com
Tuesday & Friday – have waste ready for collection by 7 AM
Here in Champion Forest, we are fortunate to have Back Door collection of our trash and recyclables; this helps keep our subdivision clean and orderly.
Do not pull your waste or recycling cans to the curb, they should be left at your back gate or near your garage and screened from view except on collection days.
~Waste should not be curbside or backdoor visible any earlier than the evening before pick up.~
Please have your waste ready for collection by 7 AM
Household Waste: Tuesdays and Fridays: back door visible
Waste should be securely bagged (not loose) and placed in cans
Household Recycling: Fridays: back door visible in your recycling cart
- We have single-stream recycling pick up so all recyclables should be placed loosely together in your recycling can for pick up
- Recyclables should be rinsed, clean and dry
- Please breakdown cardboard boxes and place in cans or stack beside can in dry conditions
- If dirty or general waste is mixed with the recycling it will not be collected
Yard/Green Waste: Tuesdays and Fridays at the curb
- Yard waste should be placed curbside
- Yard waste includes leaves, grass clippings and vegetative matter
- Yard waste must be placed at the curb in sturdy plastic bags or securely tied bundles
- Each bag must not weigh more than 40 pounds
- All branches and tree trimmings are restricted to a maximum diameter of three (3) inches per branch, must not exceed more than 40 pounds per bundle and be no longer than four (4) feet in length
- A maximum total of five(5) bags or tied bundles will be collected per service day
If you use a lawn care service, ensure that they do not leave your yard waste at the curb unless it will be collected that same day. Please also ensure that waste is not blown into the street where it can block street drainage. The only thing that should enter street drains is water. Read about Storm Drain Smarts
Bulk Waste: at the curb. Guidelines HERE
Heavy trash/bulk waste includes waste that is not generated on a regular basis.
- Smaller bulk items (up to 40 lbs) will be collected curbside on collection days
- Construction debris is not accepted for collection
- For large items; call for information and special collection pricing
Holiday Schedule Pickup: If a holiday falls on a scheduled pickup day, no pickup will be made on the holiday; the collection will resume on the next regularly scheduled pickup day.
~ALL waste shall be kept out of sight until the evening before pickup ~
Note: The deed restrictions require that – “All yard equipment, woodpiles, storage piles, and trash containers shall be screened from public view. No lot shall be used for storage of materials for more than normal household use.”
Trash or waste shall not be stored on any lot except in the standard waste receptacles; no waste shall be burned on any lot as per state regulations.
The precincts public dumpster is now located on Service Center Road in Tomball! Have Questions? 📞 832-927 4444
Keep Champion Forest Tidy – FREEcycle in Private
***Much as we all love to share our still useful, unwanted stuff, please do not put your unwanted belongings on the out front or on the curb for ‘FREE’ pickup. The only items that should be at the curb, and only on the evening before trash pick up day, are our yard waste and bulky items. ‘FreeCycle’ out of public sight.***