Cypress Forest PUD has contracted with Texas Pride Disposal for your waste collection services.
Contact Texas Pride Disposal by phone at:
Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am – Noon
Here in Champion Forest, we are fortunate to have Back Door collection of our trash and recyclables; this helps keep our subdivision clean and orderly.
Do not pull your waste or recycling cans to the curb, they should be left at your back gate or near your garage and screened from view except on collection days.
~Waste should not be curbside or backdoor visible any earlier than the evening before pick up.~
Service Hours: No earlier than 7 am and no later than 3 pm
Household Waste: Tuesdays and Fridays: Back Door Visible
Yard/Green Waste: Tuesdays and Fridays at the curb
Bulk Waste: Tuesdays and Fridays at the curb
Household Recycling: Fridays only, Back Door Visible
Yard/Green Waste Guidelines:
Yard waste includes leaves, grass clippings, branches, and general yard debris.
- Yard waste should be placed curbside.
- Place grass clippings in cans or bags under 50 pounds
- Branches should be placed in CLEAR, INDIVIDUAL piles measuring no larger than 3′ x 3′ x 3′, or tied and bundled and under 50 pounds. Limit eight bundles per service day.
Heavy Trash/Bluk Guidelines:
- Up to TWO heavy items collected curbside every service day.
- Heavy trash/bulk waste includes waste that is not generated on a regular basis, including:
- Furniture (couch, table, mattress, box spring, desk, dresser, etc.)
- Appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc.)
- Hot Water Heaters
- Fencing/Decking/Siding (please remove nails, cut into lengths 4′ or less, and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
- Trampolines (broken down, please place metal with recycling if possible)
- Basketball goals (broken down into sections 4′ or shorter, no concrete in base or poles)
- Carpeting/Flooring (please cut into lengths 4′ or shorter and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
~ALL waste shall be kept out of sight until the evening before pickup ~
Holiday Schedule Pickup:
If a holiday falls on a scheduled pickup day, no pickup will be made on the holiday; the collection will resume on the next regularly scheduled pickup day. Texas Pride Disposal observes two holidays that impact us:
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
Please note: Trash or waste shall not be store on any lot except in the standard waste receptacles; no waste shall be burned on any lot as per state regulations.
Keep Champion Forest Tidy – FREEcycle in Private
***Much as we all love to share our still useful, unwanted stuff, please do not put your unwanted belongings on the out front or on the curb for ‘FREE’ pickup. The only items that should be at the curb, and only on the evening before trash pick up day, are our yard waste and bulky items. ‘FreeCycle’ out of public sight.***