The purpose of a community association’s governing documents is to provide for the legal structure and operation of the community.
- Define the rights and obligations of both the association and its owners
- Create a binding relationship between each owner and the association
- Establish the mechanisms for governing and funding the association’s operations
- Set forth rules and standards for the:
– Protection of both owners and the community
–Enhancement of property values
-Promotion of harmonious living
Find our HOA, Champion Forest Fund, Inc – Champion Forest Sections 1-10 association’s governing documents, deed restrictions, meeting minutes, policies, and guidelines in PDF format here in our documents archive, ready for easy viewing or free download to your device. Scroll down or select a section from these links:
If you’re unsure of which section you’re in, use the map link below to locate the correct one, then scroll down to the appropriate section below to view your deed restrictions. If you wish to make any external improvements to your home and need more information or to download forms, please visit the Architectural Control page.
HOA Board Meeting Minutes