NNO – 6:00 to 7:30 – Brill Elementary
Come join your neighbors – meet the constables and enjoy a picnic dinner.
- PUD Meeting 5:00 at the PUD building
October 3 & 17
- First Service onsite at the PUD building 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Roll Call at the Fallen Warriors Memorial – Time TBD
- Garden Club Meeting – Nut Sale in progress
Raveneaux Country Club – Breast Cancer Dinner
$30 – non members
$25 – members
- CFWC Meeting
Celebrate Brill – visit with the teachers and administration
Time: 7:00 pm
Place: Erin Lopez – 8830 Kennet Valley
- CFFund/HOA Meeting – 5:30 at the PUD Building
- BRILL CARNIVAL
Planning to update your home? Please note that all exterior changes visible from the street require approval by the Architectural Control Committee. Examples include, but are not limited to, painting, roof/fence replacement, concrete work, window installation, mailbox replacement, and all exterior remodeling. Please select the architectural control option from the menu at the top of the page.
To contact Constable Mark Herman‘s office, please call: 281-376-3472